If the LBL Server Status displayed on the home page indicates that all systems are up, but you continue to get redirected to this page, try the following. You can test to see if it worked after each step - you don't need to complete all the steps.
1. Wait 5 minutes and reload the page.
2. Clear the DNS Cache. If you're in Windows, follow these directions:
- Click the Microsoft Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen
- Click All Programs
- Click Accessories
- RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
- Select Run As Administrator
- In the command window type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns
You will see the following confirmation: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
3. Close and Reopen Your Browser
4. Restart your computer.
5. Wait Longer (the DNS entry will be restored eventually).
If you still can't get to any LBL site, try VPNing or contact the helpdesk.